MBA International Business Finance & Accounting
Investing in your future
- Accreditation: FIBAA accredited
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language of instruction: 100% English
Career springboard MBA.
Have you already gained work experience after completing your first degree and now want to build your management skills to reach the next level in your career? In our MBA with a major in Finance & Accounting, we provide you with comprehensive specialist knowledge as well as relevant business management know-how.
You develop skills in preparing and executing financial policy decisions, learn how to handle financing options on international capital markets as well as accounting in accordance with international standards, and acquire in-depth investment-analysis and portfolio-management expertise so you can optimise your company’s financial performance.Facts about the degree programme
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Study model: On Campus, Smart entry
- Campus: Bad Honnef, Berlin
- Programme duration: 3 semesters
- Admission: Bachelor’s degree, professional experience, proof of English language skills
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
How does the course of studies work?
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You develop expertise with regard to the preparation and execution of fiscal decisions in international capital markets.
- You learn how to handle financing options in international capital markets and how to meet international standards.
- You acquire in-depth expertise in investment analysis and portfolio management to optimise the financial performance of companies.
In the second semester of your MBA programme International Business, you choose your major and set your personal focus.Admission requirements
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (3 year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 2 years of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.Where you will be studying
Students who want to focus diligently on their studies but also enjoy themselves shouldn’t have to spend their time in crowded lecture halls, dusty libraries or long queues in front of their professors’ offices. Small study groups ensure you receive excellent support at the IUBH and have a “direct line” to the lecturers. Our professors and lecturers have a wealth of practical experience and outstanding expertise; many of them are still active in companies in addition to their work at IUBH. Our different campuses offer you everything you need for your education and well-being: modern seminar rooms, libraries, IT support, WIFI and a canteen; and in Bad Honnef there is also a café and a bar right on campus.Career
What are my prospects?
An MBA degree in Finance & Accounting makes you a sought-after expert in an industry with a future. After graduation, for example, you can work as a ...
Your career? International!
- Risk Manger
- Financial Controller
- Compliance Officer
Whether it is at a global medium-sized company or at a multinational corporation abroad – the IUBH prepares you well for the global job market. The numbers speak for themselves: 3 out of 4 of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.The IUBH is constantly on the look out for new partners and fruitful cooperations
We are very grateful for the commitment of our partners who support us in a variety of ways through grants, sponsorship, guest speakers, events, direct recruitment and more. Over time, a special relationship develops between the IUBH and the cooperation partner. The exchange between the two deepens and all sides profit from the individual cooperation contract. The goal of these partnerships is to support interested students and graduates and to give them the best possible chances and insights.